|I spent last weekend at on a road trip to Orange with two lovely friends Nareen from Marmoset Found and Kiralee for Murkani jewellery. We were headed to The Huddle and boy was it a lot of fun and super inspiring! |
We kicked off on a drive from Melbourne to Albury and stopped off at planned to stop at some of the girls stockists and some cute lunch spots along the way.
Lunch was at Rees and Rees in Wangaratta where we had the most delicious salads and met the owners Mari and her husband Dean who also happens to be the Mayor of Wangaratta!!
We stayed at the cutest Lake Hume Village Airbnb that was perfectly curated and had everything we needed. Would be a great spot in Summer to take the kids and family!
Next day we headed to Orange and stopped at some awesome little towns along the way. The Antique shop Parker Street Antiques in Cootamundra was a highlight and the store Jak n Jill had a huge selection of fashion for everyone! We all walked away with some purchases here.
Arriving at des Ruiss on Orange we luckily had (Kiralee had anyway!) booked the 3 bed apartment so perfect spot close to all the action.
The first night we rigged up (OMG talk about cold) and watched the hilarious Bridesmaids movie on comfortable beanbags at the Outdoor Cinema.
Saturday morning kicked off at Printhie wines wth a walking champagne breakfast and the most divine setting. Catching up with new and old friends was so great.
I spent the rest of Saturday on the couch at the front of Jumbled store and had 10 super quick 30 min appointments with some awesome businesses.
I truly love guiding and helping woman to see what is possible. This brings me so much joy!!
Dinner out was out at and I also popped into the new opening of Parlour O in Orange (my friend Karina was at the launch event).
Then Sunday- again an early start! Was the big event 9-4 where Pip and her team at Jumbled brought together so many awesome inspiring women doing their thing building their business. Creating magic. Inspiring us all. 700 woman packed into the Orange Function centre (it has probably never looked so shiny!). The food was delicious supplied by Groundstone bakery.
For those who couldn’t make it (or even those who could1) here are my 10 takeaways from the event. 👇🏼
1.✨We all want connection. And meeting and interacting and listening to others is so valuable!!
2. ✨We want to see others succeed , we what to know the how and the specifics and details about how they did it.
3. ✨You need to take risks to grow a successful business. Leaps into the unknown occasionally.
4. ✨Everyone is winging it. Trying to figure shit out. Don’t overthink it! (this from my client @karina_jambrak).
5. ✨Trust your gut and lean into your intuition (from one of my faves @marymakerstudio)
6. ✨Get help to move to the next stage – you do not have to do it all alone!!
7. ✨Woman are awesome and can do amazing things with their income and wealth. Employing other woman, supporting flexible workplaces, building future security for their families- we have superpowers! Embrace them.
8. ✨There is room for everyone. Work on your mindset – abundance is everywhere.
9.✨Understand what your #magicsauce is (Suz Chadwick spoke about this). What is the thing you do or can do that is uniquely you. Own it and hone it.
10. ✨Balance/Juggle/Time management is a very individual thing and what is right for one is not necessarily going to work for others. Do you and do the best you can.
What followed was a few too many wines (Printhie do have the most amazing options). And a lovely catch up with so many who were on a high from having the best day. Introductions were made, new friendships formed and instagram handles exchanged
Next time you might be umming and arghing about going to an event – DO IT!! You only need one takeaway and it is worth it.
|P. S When you are ready here are 4 ways we can work together. |
1. You can listen to my podcast here to dive into some practical and easy ways to boost your sales.
2. Want to grow to $100K in sales per year online or with wholesale? Sign up for my new Build a Profitable Product Business here (or join waitlist)
3. Are you beyond $100K and want support and accountability to get to $1-5 million dollars in sales in your product business?Here is the link again to apply for thelotco Mastermind
4. Book in a 1 hour of power super 1 on 1 coaching session to get you on track and with clarity on how to achieve your goals.